HydragenRegular price $42.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Electrolytes + Hydration
Himalayan Pink Salt
- Pink salt is a commonly used source of sodium and chloride, two essential mineral electrolytes.
- Pink salt contains trace amounts of dozens of other minerals which may contribute to the overall hydration abilities as well as other beneficial effects.
- HYDRAGEN contains over 1,000mg pink salt (containing 500mg sodium and nearly 600mg chloride) per serving.
Coconut Water Powder
- Coconut water powder (Cocos nucifera) is source of various electrolytes, including sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorous, as well as trace amounts of zinc, copper, vitamin C, thiamin, manganese, and iron.
- HYDRAGEN contains 1,000mg coconut water powder per serving
- Fructooligosaccharides are non-digestible prebiotic carbohydrates.
- FOS improve the absorption of minerals, especially the electrolytes magnesium, calcium, and phosphorous.
- FOS are prebiotics and feed the beneficial bacteria in the gut, enhancing your microbiome.
- HYDRAGEN contains,000mg pink salt fructooligosaccharides per serving.
- HydroPrime® Glycerol is a highly concentrated (65%) yet stable form of powdered glycerol, a compound that is used in the food industry as a sweetener, preservative and to keep foods moist.
- Glycerol is a hyper-hydration agent and helps to prevent dehydration during exercise, improve exercise performance and increase muscular pumps during resistance training.
- HYDRAGEN contains 1,000mg HydroPrime® Glycerol per serving.
- Taurine is a non-essential amino acid.
- Boosts physical performance and reduces training induced stress.
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure, improve blood flow, and promote arterial health.
- Protects the aging nervous system through antioxidant activity.
- HYDRAGEN contains 1,000mg Taurine per serving.
Aquamin® Sea Minerals
- Aquamin® is a seaweed derived complete mineral complex rich in bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 other trace minerals.
- Absorbs more efficient compared to some other sources of minerals on the market.
- Aids in the overall absorption and replenishment of minerals that can be lost during training.
- HYDRAGEN contains 480mg Aquamin® sea minerals per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- HYDRAGEN contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
Dibasic Sodium Phosphate Anhydrous, Monobasic Potassium Phosphate, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate Monohydrate
- This combination is often sold as an off-label drug used to prevent kidney stones.
- Rich source of phosphorous, an important regulator of intracellular fluid.
- A rich source of both potassium as well as bicarbonate, an often overlooked electrolyte